Major search engines and social media sites are now giving top placement to their “sponsored results” or Pay Per Click marketing clients.
What is Pay Per Click marketing?
PPC is the process of placing ads on search engine results pages. The clicked ad directs users to a page on your website that’s optimized to convert them into customers.
Why Pay Per Click marketing?
With traditional advertising, it’s difficult to control who sees your message. Who actually heard your radio spot? Were you trying to reach the 94 year old that did see your newspaper ad? Can you afford enough TV spots to make a difference? Can you tell how many people threw your direct mail piece into the garbage without looking at it? What was your click through rate on your display banner campaign?
Our proven Pay Per Click strategy
The most important part of a successful marketing strategy is getting to know your business and your ideal customer.
- We start with a Client Needs Analysis, so we can be sure we create a plan that delivers the right message to a targeted audience.
- Next we build a visual ad campaign that’s designed to capture the attention of your ideal customer, and gives them a reason to click to your website.
- We use the info uncovered in your client needs analysis to create a profile of your target customer, using Geographic, Demographic & Behavioral targeting.
- We use ad delivery technology to deliver your campaign to your target audience (and only your target audience) via search engines, social media and targets websites.
- We tightly manage your expense by setting up daily and overall budget limits for each campaign.
- We monitor your results and adjust as necessary to further target the most responsive audience for each message.
When should you use Pay Per Click marketing?
- When immediate results are desired. The moment your PPC campaign is approved your ads will be displayed on the first page of search results.
- When you need highly targeted traffic. PPC marketing allows you to reach your ideal customer, by narrowing down your prospects based on: demographics, age range, gender, income bracket, education level, marital status, hobbies and recent pages they have visited.
- When promoting a time-sensitive offer. Marketing products, services or events with an expiration date is a race against time. SEO results can take weeks and even months to produce long lasting results. For these time-sensitive offers a PPC campaign can deliver the traffic you need in a matter of minutes.
- When your website isn’t designed for SEO. SEO results requires content-rich websites that are regularly updated. If your website isn’t SEO optimized, you can generate traffic from PPC campaigns.
- If you want to dominate search results for your keyword category. PPC results are displayed above the organic SEO results. In many cases, as much as 50% of the search traffic goes to the top 3 sponsored links. By being absent from PPC you’re losing of all those clicks to your competitors. If you want to get your share of available searches for keywords relevant to your business, you must have a strategic PPC campaign.